- Automobile Accident
- Worker’s Compensation
- Diversified Method of manipulation
- Activator Method of manipulation
- Sacro Occipital Techniques
- Special Table for Pregnant Patients
- NMR (Myofascial / Medical Massage)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Ionic Foot Bath
- Neurologic Stress Reduction Therapy (NSRT)
- Advanced Allergy Therapeutics (Allergy & Sensitivity Symptoms)
- DTNA – Digestive Test and Nutritional Analysis
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Activities of Daily Living
Conditions / Symptoms
- Neck Pain, Upper, Mid and lower Back Pain
- Degenerated Disc, Herniated Disc, Arthritic Disc
- Sciatic Pain, Pinched Nerves
- Muscle Pain, Strains, Sprains
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Leg Pain, Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand
- Hip, Leg, Knee, Foot
The basis for Chiropractic is the reduction of nerve interference. We achieve this primarily with spinal manipulation. Keeping the spine aligned is very important, because the nervous system has been charged with one responsibility: keeping the body alive and well.
When there is neurologic stress or interference, the nervous system reacts protectively to what it considers a danger. At that point we develop symptoms from pain to illness.
As a holistic practitioner, Dr. Poane will look to determine which of the six interferences are stressing your nervous system that can create symptoms.
Nutrition: We are what we do not digest! Our food today is a blend of processed food, chemicals and fillers that place a great strain on our nervous and digestive system. The end result is indigestion, heartburn, IBS and other gastrointestinal complaints.
Allergies/Sensitivities: We use contemporary methods to assess the body’s stress level. High neurologic, physiologic, and emotional stress is associated with a multitude of symptoms, including allergy and sensitivities.
Electromagnetic Pollution: The typical American is constantly exposed to a computer, TV, and cell phone. Excess electromagnetic radiation is considered electromagnetic pollution. This stresses the nervous system which may contribute to many kinds of health problems.